K Dismas
K Dismas, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

All I Want to do is change my E-mail address which seems to

Customer Question

Hi, All I Want to do is change my E-mail address which seems to be impossible
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: MY new e-mail provider is Gmail and it used to be talktalk
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on a tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED TO ME ALL WITHOUT SUCCESS
JA: Is there anything else the Email Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: NO I just want to be able to use my new e-mail which is [email protected]
Category: Computer
Expert:  K Dismas replied 15 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.
But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern.

To clarify, may I know which account you are having trouble changing your email address to?

Expert:  K Dismas replied 15 days ago.

Hi, it seems you are unable to get back. To clarify, may I know which account you are having trouble changing your email address to?

Expert:  K Dismas replied 14 days ago.

Hi, it seems you are unable to reach back here. For that reason, I will be giving you some steps that could help you resolve your problem. I hope it helps.

Please follow the below instructions:

I know how frustrating it is for you, but in your case, you can change your email from your talktalk accounts settings page. In addition, TalkTalk themselves has an article on how to properly do that. Please visit the link below and navigate to the highlighted text for more detailed instructions.