Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have lost important files on onedrive, I have tried

Hi, I have lost important files on onedrive, I have tried looking in the recycle bin but the files aren't there - I can only restore folders which are empty, and I am unable to restore the files contained in these folders. Would you be able to help?
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: onedrive
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, that I have 2 onedrive accounts (a personal one and a school one), I think this is causing the problem

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You may be signed into the wrong account.

Sign out of onedrive and sign in with the other acount and check for the file there.

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Yesterday I signed into both accounts and checked for the files, but they weren't there (only the folders were there, which I restored, but not the files)

Did you do a full search for the files?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
What do you mean by a full search?

Please click this link

https://join.zoho.eu/6721330024

And open the file you download