Anas
Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I am trying to unlock my apple ii can you go,be me any

I am trying to unlock my apple ii can you go,be me any advice
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: I am having a problem with unlocking my iPhone I have put several pass words that have saved and none seem Open it
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No where would I find the tool
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your iPhone.

May I know what password ***** you forget? is it the 4 or 6 digit passcode that you use to open your iPhone? or your Apple ID password?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have a passcode but have not used that as the phone actually asks for password. I have put in my email address and several passwords . The last password ***** think was Headley court and I then do not know whether that was wrong.

Have you attempted to reset your Apple ID account password?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No

Could you try to reset your Apple ID account password ***** the link given below?

If you forget your Apple ID password, then I would suggest you attempt to reset your account. The direct method for resetting an Apple ID account's password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link. Apple ID is your email address. Please enter the email address that you used when creating your account.

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the account owner. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account. Once you reset the password, you can use the new password ***** logging in to your account. Please kindly let me know how it goes.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if the issue is fixed, if not, we will find another way. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Keep safe always.

Sincerely,

Anas