K Dismas
K Dismas, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

My Apple Watch isn’t sending fitness data to my phone.

My Apple Watch isn’t sending fitness data to my phone. Hadn’t done so for most of this week.I’ve checked privacy settings and they are correct and turned my phone off and on.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.
But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern.

To clarify, may I know which phone you are using?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
iPhone 12
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Ur a hardware engineer? I feel bad bothering u with this! Haha

I just want to tell you that I am not related to any service provider, store, and your account. Instead, you have reached JustAnswer, a network of experts that are willing to assist you with your problem.

Would you please allow me a moment to review your question?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Sure

I know how frustrating it is for you, but in your case, your iPhone or Apple watch might be experiencing some sync issue or may not acting normal due to updates. You can try to fix this by updating your iPhone. Please visit the link below and navigate to the highlighted text for more detailed instructions.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Thanks!

You're welcome.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.

No problem at all. I hope it works and enables you to resolve the issue you have.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Ok thanks

You're welcome! Have a great day.