Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am having problems renewing my giffgaff account and I

I am having problems renewing my giffgaff account and I think it is because I have a new debit card since my last giffgaff payment in June this year.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I use an apple mac
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: As I am an existing customer you must have that information. All I can tell you that it is an apple mac
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My last recurring payment was in June this year and it was due to recurr on 9th September. I am pretty sure the problem is to do with the change of debit card number.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I can’t think of any other problem. I have had to ange to n

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Please follow the procedure given in the link below

https://www.giffgaff.com/help/articles/change-my-recurring-goodybag