Anas
Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I can’t loading in my Apple ID and password because is

Customer Question

I can’t loading in my Apple ID and password ***** is expired
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: iPad mini
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it’s a long time
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to sepup my iPad
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anas replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your iPad.

Expert:  Anas replied 12 days ago.

Please open the link given below and see if you can log in with your Apple ID account.

Are you able to log in with your Apple ID account there?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I want to setup my iPad
Expert:  Anas replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  Anas replied 12 days ago.

Please follow the instructions in the link given below to set up your iPad.

Please check the link given below for the video walkthrough of the steps to set up your iPad.

Please kindly let me know how it goes.

Expert:  Anas replied 12 days ago.

If you forget your Apple ID accont password, I would suggest you attempt to reset your account and use the new password ***** set up your iPad. The direct method for resetting an Apple ID account's password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened by clicking the following link. Apple ID is your email address. Please enter the email address that you used when creating your account.

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the account owner. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account. Once you reset the password, you can use the new password ***** set up your iPad. Please kindly let me know how it goes.

Expert:  Anas replied 12 days ago.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas