Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I've been scambed out of 1700 over the last 2 yrs the man

Customer Question

I've been scambed out of 1700 over the last 2 yrs the man speaker well and convinced me every thing was going OK but 1 morning loved in to my account was nothing it was this time ov Yr so my grand children did with out Xmas present I no it dunt sound a lot to you high flyers but it ment the earth to me
JA: What computer or device has sound issues?
Customer: Wat
JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: It's a samsungs21
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing he changed my pass code
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not as I can remember
Category: Computer
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 19 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know which account you have been locked out of?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
The guy was called George if that helps
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Leave it it as gon now not putting no moor money y shud I put 22 to get my own money back

Which compnay have you been paying?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Ok

Would you happen to know which company you have been paying or how you have been making the payment?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided, it sounds like you have a query relating to some payments that you have made which are around 1700.00 to someone called George that may have scammed you. I would recommend you report this incident to your issuing bank so that they can investigate and track the payment down and if possible to assist you reclaiming the funds you have lost.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew