Stuart Williams
Stuart Williams,
Experience:  na at na
112509250

I joined Lastpass months ago and cannot make it work. I use

Customer Question

I joined Lastpass months ago and cannot make it work.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I use an ASUS laptop, my iPhone has an OS of 13+
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?
Customer: I think it is me, rather than the computer. I changed the passwords but maybe you need the www. Address of all of them. A few work but otherwise I have lost my old password ***** Lastpass does not work and I have to resort to "I have forgotten my password"
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I use Microsoft not mac
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 21 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Please follow the link below to recover your account

https://lastpass.com/forgot.php

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I hope for that cost I will be able to rely on Fastpass. After months which I was paying for, it rarely works . It has been nothing but a nuisance.I am asked for laptop details but no advice how to find them. I am 88, with a working knowledge of computers but nothing complicated
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 15 days ago.

.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
This is not working well

https://lastpass.com/forgot.php

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I need to learn how to fully use Fastpass so that I am not wasting money on them and then paying you to try to sort it out. I have the vault I.e. my account so it is no answer, if I am left unable to use it. Please advise
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 14 days ago.
Hi there my name is***** will be the expert assisting you today, I have over 20 years of technical experience.I understand that this is frustrating and I will endeavour to do my absolute best to help you today.Note: If you see a premium service invitation pop into the chat, please leave it for now until we have had an initial discussion. A phone call or remote connection may be required for further troubleshooting, this is when we would then use the premium service invitation.Finally I need to be clear that this is JustAnswer.com the paid for independent question and answer website.Please allow me a few moments to review the details of your question, while I formulate my response is there any other additional information that you would like to offer?Thank you.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have not had any answer yet.
Please give me the help I need or if you can’t help me please cancel my request