Anas
Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I might be not understanding how to resolve unable to sign

Customer Question

i might be not understanding how to resolve unable to sign in JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing? Customer: i had more than 1 email acc i tried to lose them and only use 1 as it was causing confusion signing in and now i am realy mixed up on how to cure it JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices? Customer: only my mobile JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password? Customer: i have phone no and they send me a recovery no and it just gets more confusing JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: i just want 1 emailaddress c******@******.***

Category: Computer
Expert:  Anas replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your email account.

Expert:  Anas replied 15 days ago.

Just to confirm, are you trying to log in to your yahoo mail account?

Expert:  Anas replied 15 days ago.

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

It seems like you are facing a problem associated with your Yahoo account. I would suggest you attempt to reset your account and use the new password ***** log in to your account. The direct method for resetting a Yahoo Account's password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened via this website by clicking the following link.

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the owner of the account. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account. If you don't have access to the recovery information, then on the recovery screen please click "try another way to sign in" and check if you can access the code via another recovery option. The key is to use the "try another way to sign in" link when you don't have access to the required recovery option. Once you reset the password, then use the new password ***** log in to your Yahoo account. Please kindly let me know how it goes.

Expert:  Anas replied 15 days ago.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions to reset your Yahoo account password.

Please kindly let me know how it goes.

Expert:  Anas replied 15 days ago.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you.
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas