Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

I have two bookings for car park at manchester for same car

Customer Question

i have two bookings for car park at manchester for same car cmmznh cmnrqj one needs cancelling and a refund trevor foreman
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: its a dell thats all i know about it
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: when i first booked i didnt get comformation so thought it hadnt gone through so tried to book again but it came backsaying this number was already registed but still no coformtion so i booked through tui this morning
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: yes two payments have been listed on credit card
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tech Raksh replied 13 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble cancelling the charges. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
May I know the name of the website or the account or the subscription from whom you have been charged?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
hxextras

May I know the name of the company which you have used to book the card parking.

Expert:  Tech Raksh replied 12 days ago.

It seems that you are not connected with me at the moment. However, please check your email account for the email received from your subscription provider for the contact details and contact them regarding the cancellation.

If this does not help you to fix the issue, please feel free to get back to us and provide with more information. I will be glad to help you with the solution. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.