Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I have lost most of my contacts on my mobile but cannot

Customer Question

I have lost most of my contacts on my mobile but cannot recall a password
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: My contacts and Apple tells me that I can regain through my email account but have lost my password *****
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: Not my Apple password ***** yahoo account
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No I need to get through to Yahoo email account
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes why do I have to pay for this help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 14 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Which account password ***** you having problems with?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided, it sounds like you have a query relating to a Yahoo email account which you are unable to login to and as a result you have lost access to your contacts. I would recommend you attempt to reset the password ***** to do so, please follow the instructions attached below;

1. Go to - https://bit.ly/3qQIZwe

2. Enter your email address and tap the continue button. 

3. Review the list of recovery options and choose one to complete verification.

4. Once verification has been completed, you will be prompted to create a new password. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew