How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ChrisC Your Own Question
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5058
Experience:  15 years as a professional computer technician.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
ChrisC is online now

I am trying to reinstate my payment as you have cancelled

Customer Question

I am trying to reinstate my payment as you have cancelled since my card expiry date has passed. It is now updated until 2026 but my mobile phone has been cut off. Whilst I have been trying to get a new password ***** wife has received a text to say she can change her password. Since she has spent 2 days getting her payment facility to recur she is worried. Please enable me to use my phone and allow me to give you my new card details for payment. Thank you Douglas holliday on***********JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: 16th november
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: my phone is not a smart phone only simple for making calls and texts. I recently changed it due sight problems. I have my member number deholl30
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: only that I want to give my card details to ensure my recurring facility is in place and so I can make calls again.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 16 days ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m sorry to hear you're having this issue.

In case there is any confusion, you have submitted this question to JustAnswer, an independent general support service. However, I should be able to assist you with contacting the right group.

If you would like me to do that, please tell me what company you are trying to reinstate your payment with.

Expert:  ChrisC replied 16 days ago.

You seem to have stepped away from the chat so I will leave some additional information for you.

Without knowing what company or service you are trying to reinstate your payment for it it would be impossible for me to provide specific instructions. In that case, what I would recommend doing would be to go to the official homepage for the company in question, look near the top or bottom of the page for a Help/Support or Contact Us page, locate the company's contact information and then reach out directly to them so that you can speak with someone who has access to your account and can further assist you.

If you can tell me what company/service this is in regard to, I should be able to provide more specific information.

Expert:  ChrisC replied 15 days ago.

I hope you found the previous answer helpful and that you were able to get your payment reinstated.

If you have no further questions on this, then have a good day!