ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15 years as a professional computer technician.
56108293

Please help me to change my Amazon Password They e mailed me

Please help me to change my Amazon Password
They e mailed me 2 days ago and told me correctly that my Credit card, which I used monthly to pay my Amazon Prime sub of £7.99 per month
In attempting to log in they are not accepting my user name or password. They are not accepting either of my telephone lines when I try to give verification.
There is not a helpline or chat line
Help
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Sorry Credit card had expired

Hi, my name is*****'m sorry to hear you're having this issue.

If you have already tried to reset your password ***** and are unable to do it then you will need to call Amazon customer service so that you can speak with someone who has access to your account. The customer service number in the UK is:

+44(###) ###-####/p>

Give them a call and they should be able to further assist you. If you have any questions on this, just let me know. Bear in mind that I don't personally have a way to reset your password.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok thanks for that. I will try tomorrow morning

No problem, I'm happy to help!

Good luck with it and have a good day!