Bing
Bing, Computer Scientist
Experience:  CISM / CISSP / MCSD / MCSE
96068672

I have Parkinson's and need to start using dictation to get

Customer Question

I have Parkinson's and need to start using dictation to get my work done . What do I need and how do I start?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Do you mean the hardware
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've tried to dictate in word with mixed results . It does not always make sense when filling in forms. sorry about my typing speed
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: No special programme only windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Only those that install automatically
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Computer
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  Bing replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

You can first try using the built-in dictation feature of Windows 10 and see if it can fully meet your work and language requirements. You may get started from the below page.

https://www.techrepublic.com/article/how-to-dictate-text-and-speak-commands-in-windows-10/