Bing
Bing, Computer Scientist
Experience:  CISM / CISSP / MCSD / MCSE
96068672

It appears that there in no BT landline Connection between

It appears that there in no BT landline Connection between my house and the BT telphone exchange

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question today.

Do you mean you no longer hear the dial-tone when you pick up the line?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
That is correct
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Please help to get my BT landline problem sorted out
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
are Bt or its sub-contractors aware of t\he problem

Is your BT landline based on your Internet connection? In other words, is your phone line from your Wi-Fi router?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
It seems there is a problem with the connection between my house and and the telephone exchange . Are BT or its subcrontractors aware of this?

Thanks for requesting remote assistance. Can you please let me know what kind of computer you are using for the remote session, Windows PC or Mac?

FYI -

You can check the current outage information of BT Internet from the below official site.

https://www.bt.com/help/check-service-status

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The support service says it does not recgnise my number which is***********
Are you sure you are still paying BT on this number? When was the last known bill?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
What has Bing got do with the problem ? i have had the number for many years .Why are they saying the number has not recognised ? I just my phone***********working

I am trying to speculate why this could happen.

As mentioned, are you sure you are still paying BT on this number? When was the last known bill?