Sheri
Sheri, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I have just put new ink in and now saying a problem with the

Hi, I have just put new ink in and now saying a problem with the printer or ink, have done as they suggested, turned it off and on again but still says problem etc, any suggestions
JA: What's the model of your printer?
Customer: Hp6700
JA: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?
Customer: The message is problem with printer or ink, to turn it off and on, which I have done but message remains the same
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks

My name is Sheri.  Thank you for using JustAnswer.   I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your HP 6700 printer and I will do my best to resolve it for you as quickly as possible.

Please allow me a moment to review the information you have provided so far.   Also, feel free to reply with any additional details you feel are necessary.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you.  I appreciate your patience through this process.  My goal is to provide you with excellent service

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Hi.  Can you please provide the full model number, including the Word in front of the number, such as OfficeJet or LaserJet?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Go office jet 6700 premium e all in one
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Go office het
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hp office jet

Ok, thank you.  I am checking this model number for you.

First, please open the lid and check for any jams or debris and remove all the cartridges. Then power the printer off by removing the power cord from the back of the printer, NOT by pressing the power button. Leave it off for 20 minutes. Then, plug it back in and power it on. Wait for it to stop initializing and moving the carriage. Once it stops and is quiet, install the ink cartridges one at a time and then test.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi Sheri, have just done what you suggested and still saying the same thing

Was it working ok prior to replacing the ink cartridge?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

It sounds like the new ink cartridge might be defective.  Please try with another cartridge.  Make sure all the packing film and tape is removed.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok, it’ll have to be another day as I’ve no others so have to order some more, so what happens now?

You can just reply once you get the replacement ink cartridge and let me know if that solved the issue.  I will also check back in with you.

I just wanted to follow up.  Please let me know if that worked for you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi, waiting for new printer ink to arrive, on nights tonight and tomorrow so perhaps check back on Thursday
Nickie

Ok, thanks.

Hi.  Just reply with any further questions after you install the new ink.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi, yes, changed all inks and is now working, thanks, ***** ***** tell me how I cancel any further payments

That is good news.  I am glad it's working.  You are very welcome.

<span style="font-size:10.5pt;
font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black">I'm a site user like you, so I
don't have access to your account details or charges, but customer service
would be glad to help you with that.

<span style="font-size:10.5pt;
font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black">

<span style="font-size:10.5pt;
font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:black">You can click on the Contact Us
button at the top or bottom of the page. You can also use this link: <span style="font-size:10.5pt;font-family:
"Helvetica",sans-serif">http://www.justanswer.com/help
.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you.  I appreciate your patience through this process.  My goal is to provide you with excellent service.  Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri

<span style="font-size:10.5pt;