Stuart Williams
Stuart Williams,
Experience:  na at na
112509250

Nothing wrong with my computer but since a power cut 2 days

Customer Question

Nothing wrong with my computer but since a power cut 2 days ago, our landline is completely dead. I phoned Virgin and was told they were aware of the problem in the RM7 8BD area and they would sort things out soon. Any update of their progress as the line has been dead now for 2 days.
JA: What's the brand/model of your phone system?
Customer: BT. Model No:BT3710
JA: How long has this been going on with your NO:BT3710? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried to reset date and time - as flashing suggested on screen - but was unable to do so.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, just phone has been dead since power cut for 2 days
Category: Computer
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 4 days ago.
Hi there my name is***** will be the expert assisting you today, I have over 20 years of technical experience.I understand that this is frustrating and I will endeavour to do my absolute best to help you today.Note: If you see a premium service invitation pop into the chat, please leave it for now until we have had an initial discussion. A phone call or remote connection may be required for further troubleshooting, this is when we would then use the premium service invitation.Finally I need to be clear that this is JustAnswer.com the paid for independent question and answer website.Please allow me a few moments to review the details of your question, while I formulate my response is there any other additional information that you would like to offer?Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No just please sort out my dead landline ASAP. Many thanks.
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 3 days ago.
Unfortunately we here at JustAnswer have no control over this situation.I am dreadfully sorry about this, we cannot help in anyway with this issue.Please chase up Virgin for a status update.Thank you and sorry again that we couldn’t help further.Please tru to have a good day.