Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I awant to join a zoom meeting it says invalid ID I did it

I awant to join a zoom meeting it says invalid ID I did it last week tho.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: i want to do a zoom meeting I did it last week successfully noe s
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I usually do it in my dell laptop it’s not working right now so I used my iPad only second time
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: its a Dell insperion if that’s the name on the back
JA: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no I tripped over the charging cable and think I’ve damaged the port since I can’t charge it up
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No nothing this is huge for me. Only one thing at. Time

My name is ***** ***** Thank you for posting your query in JustAnswer.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

If you are seeing an invalid meeting ID message when trying to start your meeting, it is likely that the meeting ID has expired or was deleted. As the host of the meeting, check if the meeting ID appears on the meetings page in the Zoom web portal.

• For deleted meetings, you can recover a meeting up to one week after it was deleted. If you recover a meeting, invitations, links, and meeting IDs sent prior to deletion will still work.

• Meetings permanently deleted from the trash can not be recovered.

Let me know how that goes, please.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I had a meeting last week I just want to carry on. Can you help? I was waiting fir a response from my iPad but you came into my phone
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
please

For deleted meetings, you can recover a meeting up to one week after it was deleted. If you recover a meeting, invitations, links, and meeting IDs sent prior to deletion will still work.

Meetings permanently deleted from the trash can not be recovered.

Let me know how that goes, please.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I hope there are no more fees after this?

Are you able to view any of my responses?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I expect it was something I did. I’m not up on tech at all

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
your on my phone

Let me know how that goes, please.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Only on my phone
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Are you there tech support is that ANikesh?

Yes, I am here to help you out.

It seems like you're not able to view my response.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No I can’t see it on iPad am I in in the secure remote thing now?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Is anyone there
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
There is no one there at the moment it says tech support specialist is still unable to assist? What did I pay £27 for?

Please use the below link to connect with me remotely:-

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No one came I am very annoyed since I had to give card details first then it was very difficult to speak to anyone

I noticed, you joined the session but I was not able to hear you out as your microphone was on mute.

Please join the call again and unmute yourself, then only I'll be able to hear you out.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Sorry but I didn’t know how to unmute myself there were no mikes to be seen in my screen.I know how to unmute myself in zoom

Please use the below link to connect with me via Any Desk remotely.

https://anydesk.com/en

After downloading and running the file, please let me know the 9 digit code that you see on your screen.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I got no answer to my
Question yesterday. You were telling me to unmute but there was nothing on my screen. Usually there is an icon

https://anydesk.com/en