Stuart Williams
Stuart Williams,
Experience:  na at na
112509250

My computer is fine i just want to know how i can find

Customer Question

my computer is fine i just want to know how i can find different sounds on logic pro for example laughing/ crying etc
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: apple, imac
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: ill find out, gimmee a sec
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i just started using it
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my imac is:2021 Apple iMac (24-inch, Apple M1 chip with 8‑core CPU and 7‑core GPU, 2 ports 8GB RAM, 256GB) - Pin
Category: Computer
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 9 days ago.
Hi there my name is***** will be the expert assisting you today, I have over 20 years of technical experience.I understand that this is frustrating and I will endeavour to do my absolute best to help you today.Note: If you see a premium service invitation pop into the chat, please leave it for now until we have had an initial discussion. A phone call or remote connection may be required for further troubleshooting, this is when we would then use the premium service invitation.Finally I need to be clear that this is JustAnswer.com the paid for independent question and answer website.Thank you.
Please allow me a few moments to review the details of your question, while I formulate my response is there any other additional information that you would like to offer?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
i downloaded the logic pro app but now i have no access to the internet on that imac so i hope you can help me without me having to download anything else
Ok so to confirm Logic Pro is fully install on your iMac?
If so inside the application you need to click on libraries at the top left and then you should see a list of folders.Within those folder you should be able to search and discover new sounds.Does that help?
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 8 days ago.
Please see my above answer you can search in the libraries section of the application in order to find more sounds. You may need an internet connection to find even more though.Thank you have a great day!