Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have lost my mobile phone on the London tube coming from

I have lost my mobile phone on the London tube coming from London to Thornhill.I believe it arrived at about 6.30 pm at Thornhill. please advice and can you check with Driver please. Thankyou
JA: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: It is apple phone and an iPhone 6
JA: What have you tried so far with your computer?
Customer: I don't have a computer. I have an Apple iPad and I haven't tried anything
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I cannot think of anything

I'm sorry about your iPhone issue. I'm glad to assist you today. To confirm, your iPhone is lost. Please open the Find My app on your iPad, and then you can locate your iPhone there. Or sign in your Apple ID account at the website below, and then select your iPhone there, then you can locate it there:

https://www.icloud.com/find

For more information, please click on the website below:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201472

If needed, you can also contact the ride-sharing company. For further assistance, please let me know the name of the ride-sharing company, such as Uber, etc.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you for your patience.