Anas
Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  System Engineer and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

Can’t get my App Store back up on my iphone, apple App

Customer Question

Can’t get my App Store back up on my iphone
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: apple App Store
JA: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: everything it won’t load I had it before then it went down
JA: Is there anything else the Software Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anas replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your iPhone.

Expert:  Anas replied 18 days ago.

May I know what happens when you try to open the App Store app on your iPhone?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Nothing cos it won’t install
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I just paid £5
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I’m not paying xtra £22
Expert:  Anas replied 18 days ago.

You may see an automatic phone call service offer from this site. They are optional, we can continue to chat without any additional charges. This was offered automatically by the website, not initiated by me. We can continue to chat and solve the issue.

Expert:  Anas replied 18 days ago.

Please let me inform you that you don't need to install the App Store app on your iPhone(it is a pre-installed app on your iPhone). Just to confirm, are you able to see an App store icon on your iPhone?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No
Expert:  Anas replied 18 days ago.

Please go to the home screen on your iPhone. Swipe or scroll to the left several times, and this will bring the App Library to the right. Are you able to see it?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I’m trying it won’t let me I’m putting in right password ***** e-mail address
Expert:  Anas replied 18 days ago.

Are you facing this issue with your Apple ID account password ***** downloading an app from the App store?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I’m putting in right password ***** email address will someone just help me to get it back on my screen please
Expert:  Anas replied 18 days ago.

Can you see my messages?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Expert:  Anas replied 18 days ago.

Are you facing this issue while downloading an app from the App store?

Expert:  Anas replied 18 days ago.

It seems like you are facing an issue with your Apple ID account password. I would suggest you attempt to reset your account and use the new password ***** log in to your account. The direct method for resetting an Apple ID account's password ***** ***** using the password ***** tool/site provided by them. That reset tool or site can be opened by clicking the following link. Apple ID is your email address. Please enter the email address that you used when creating your account.

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the account owner. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account. Once you reset the password, you can use the new password ***** logging in to your account. Please kindly let me know how it goes.

Expert:  Anas replied 18 days ago.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions to reset your Apple ID account password ***** pictures.

If you are still unable to reset or you don't have access to the required verification information, then you will need to contact Apple support directly so that you can speak with an agent who has access to your account and provide reset instructions after direct verification. You can call 0800(###) ###-####to reset your password. Speak with an agent and let them know what's going on, and they should be able to further assist you. I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions. Thank you.

Expert:  Anas replied 17 days ago.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support or 5-star service. If you have any further questions about this then please do not hesitate to get back to me and I will be glad to help. Have a wonderful day!
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas