Anas
Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  System Engineer and Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

Need to change my Amos on password as I have forgot it, new

Need to change my Amos on password ***** I have forgot it
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: new Amazon firestick
JA: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your Fire?
Customer: Can’t remember have Amazon book and an old tirestick
JA: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that’s fine as long as my kindle still works as well as the new firestick

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the trouble you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your password.

Just to confirm, have you forgotten your Amazon account password?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Could you try to reset your Amazon account password ***** use the new password ***** log in to your account using the reset tool link given below?

It will take you to a page where it will try to verify you as the account owner. So please enter the required verification details there. If it can verify you, then it will give you the option to reset your password ***** recover your account. Once you reset the password, then use the new password ***** log in to your Amazon account. Please kindly let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Don’t want your help too complecated

I am really sorry for the difficulty. Please follow the steps given below one more time to reset your password.

1. Please go to the Amazon password reset website using the link given below.
  2. Link- https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html
  3. Please enter the email address or mobile phone number associated with your Amazon account and select Continue. You will receive an email or SMS (depending on the verification method you've chosen) containing a One Time Password (OTP), to authenticate your request.
  4. Enter the latest OTP you received and select Continue.
  5. Create a new password.

Once you reset the password, then use the new password ***** log in to your Amazon account. Your new password ***** ***** all Amazon-related accounts associated with the same email address. Please kindly let me know how it goes.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Please remove me from your contact

I am sorry, I don't have control over the payments or service costs. I am just tech on this website. I have no access to any of your personal information, payment information, or accounts, or any control over the billing. Please contact our customer support for payment-related issues. If you are still unable to verify or you don't have access to the required verification information, then you will need to contact Amazon support directly so that you can speak with an agent who has access to your account and provide reset instructions after direct verification. Please dial the following number ( You can call this number to fix the issue)

Speak with an agent and let them know what's going on, and they should be able to assist you further. If you have any questions on this, just let me know. Please keep in mind that I don't personally have access to your account or the ability to fix your account myself, and I could only guide you to the possible solutions.

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support or 5-star service. If you have any further questions about this then please do not hesitate to get back to me and I will be glad to help. Have a wonderful day!
Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas