Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Thirteen years of experience providing computer support for fortune 500 companies and government.
22099314

Please I'm writing regarding my Google pay which is not

Please I'm writing regarding my Google pay which is not allowing me to register my bip for some reason
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I am not using computer, I'm using android phone
JA: What's the brand and model of your Android phone?
Customer: Galaxy A12 Samsung
JA: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since 3days, and I have tried all I could
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

My name is Aaron.

If you have not done so already, you can install the Google Pay Bip cardless credit application onto your Samsung Galaxy A12 device. You will be able to setup and register your Bip card with this smartphone application.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.newdaycards.bip&hl=en_US&gl=US

Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Thirteen years of experience providing computer support for fortune 500 companies and government.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Please it is not yet resolved
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sorry, my bip Google pay hasn't yet working
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Just that I have tried all I could but isn't working, and your colleague took £5 for this.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
what do you want me to rate

You can perform the appropriate troubleshooting from this Bip frequently asked questions page.

https://www.bip.credit/help/using-bip/#faqs

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It is not working
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I was thinking u will help me do it over there
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
you have taken £22

Hopefully, an available expert will accept your secure remote assistance request soon.

Hi, my name is***** are JustAnswer - an independent, paid-for question and answer website. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your service. I know that can be frustrating, and hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.

A remote connect session will not be possible on a phone device, so you will not be charged for your remote assistance request either. 

Just to clarify, what exactly happens when you try to add your BIP card to Google Pay now? Do you get any specific error or message?

Please get in touch with Google Pay support using the following link:

https://support.google.com/pay/gethelp

Type "add card" and click Next step.

Select Issues adding a card > scroll down and click Next step.

Select one of the contact options listed to get in touch with Google support via phone or chat, and they will be able to assist you with further troubleshooting steps from here.