NILESH PANCHAL
NILESH PANCHAL, Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  7 years of programming experience and Microsoft technologies expert
108438151

I am at a loss on how to change my password and not forget

Customer Question

I am at a loss on how to change my password ***** not forget again.
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: My last attempt was to recover photographs which I'd accidently deleted some time ago.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: This is from my mobile phone which is Samsung. Brand and model I forget and have trouble checking g without losing present call
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Category: Computer
Expert:  NILESH PANCHAL replied 15 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you today!

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are facing. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

For which account do you need help?

Do you need help with gmail account?

Hi, since we have not received any reply from your end I will try to provide the best possible answer based on the available information.

You can reset the password ***** https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

If you do not have longer your phone number set on the account to recover it, you can click on "Try another way": you will get a proposal for

1) the last password,

2) phone number (new or old one),

3) Verification code by email

4) another email used in the past.

Remember to use a device and the browser you used in the past to access Gmail so will be easier to reset your password.

Kindly let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help you.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to help you!

Nilesh

Hello! If you need further assistance, please let me know in the reply box below and I am happy to continue to help you.

Nilesh

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
It always seems expensive to get help with the complications of facebook and Internet. Also there is usually difficulty in understanding of one's problem, also with the Internet.
Expert:  NILESH PANCHAL replied 4 days ago.

There are a few methods you can try. The most straightforward one is to use a recovery code, but you must have access to the email account you used when you signed up for Facebook:

1. First, go to Facebook’s login page.

2. Try to log in with the last password ***** remember using.

3. If it’s incorrect, Google will send a recovery code to the email address associated with your account. Use it to log into your account.

What to do if you no longer have access to the email address you signed up with? You can still recover your Facebook account through a backup email address or phone number. It will also work if you’ve linked Facebook with your Google account. Here’s how it works:

1. Go to Facebook’s login page.

2. Click on Forgot account?

3. Select a method for resetting your password: Google account, backup email address, or phone number. Click Continue and follow the instructions to reset your password.

If you can’t access any of those either, you can use your trusted contacts to recover your account. However, it only works if you have selected your trusted contacts beforehand:

1. Go to Facebook’s login page.

2. Click on Forgot account?

3. In the next window, select No longer have access to these?

4. Enter a new email address or phone number you want to use.

5. Ask your trusted contacts to visit https://www.facebook.com/recover and give you the recovery codes.

6. Enter the codes, click Continue, and follow the instructions to reset your account.

If you can neither access the email account that you used when signing up for Facebook nor have set up a backup email, phone number, and emergency contacts, then, unfortunately, you won’t be able to log into your Facebook account. There is no way to verify that it’s really you trying to regain access to your Facebook.