Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I have been getting error messages suggesting that there has

Customer Question

I have been getting error messages suggesting that there has been suspicious activity on my account. I have made a new password ***** this morning I find that I cannot get gmail. The blue bar moves across but does not reach the end. How do i restore my gmail service?
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: My connection is Ok but my browser ( Firefox ) is old and cannot be updated further.When i was able to open gmail the system kept asking for my password ***** I had to update it several times but still cannot open the account and receive mail.
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: Not that I know of
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I It would be helpful if all the warnings I have received could be deleted to give me a normal trouble free service
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 15 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** Thank you for posting your query in JustAnswer.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 15 days ago.

May I know where exactly you see the suspicious error message?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I was having a great deal of trouble with error messages suggesting susp;icious activity on my account, and subsequently lost my gmail connection, I'm sorry that I probably made errors of my own( I am 86 and low tech! )
After a lot of complications and getting a new password ***** gmail service is now working, but I confess that I don't understand how.
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 15 days ago.

Those error messages can be a SCAM!!!

Please do not provide any information or do not use the link they have given to reset your account. They are using fake links to steal your information like your email account and credit card payments. They may ask to update your credit card number, please do not do that.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I find it impossible to speak to a human being who might be able to to help me sort out my gmail connection problems and I simply don't know where to turn . Is there really no telephone number in the UK that I can use?
My iMac 20 is old, and so is the Firefox browser
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 15 days ago.

Are you able to view my response?

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 15 days ago.

Is your issue fixed now?

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 14 days ago.

I hope I provided you with useful information.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

And thank you for using Justanswer.com.

Best Regards,

Anikesh

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you Anikesh, everything is now resolved and my system is working normally.You have been most helpful, Regards, Geoff
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 14 days ago.

Kindly rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips

appreciated :)

You can always reply back at any time if you need further assistance.

Ashu.