ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

I need the answer code to an SQL problem question Question

I need the answer code to an SQL problem questionQuestion
Find the list of top 5 streamers (rank by revenue) from each country in January
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do you need any extra data?

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Larimar

Please allow me a moment while I analyze your request.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
okay

May I ask, your requirement is that I help you improve those SQL tables to make them work properly?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No I just need the SQL code I would need to calculate the top 5 streamers (rank by revenue) from each country in January
using those 2 tables

ok allow me a moment while I generate the SQL code it will take me some time please be patient.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thank you

"SELECT * 'live_info' JOIN 'streamer_info' WHERE 'live_info'.'anchor_id' = 'streamer_info'.'anchor_id' ORDER BY 'revenue' DESC LIMIT 5"

This should do the trick,

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar