Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

Kamil, i have a quote for PK58VNR Peugeot 308 front panel

Customer Question

Hi Kamil
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: i have a quote for PK58VNR Peugeot 308 front panel which I would like to accept depending on price
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: #7366354 is the part number
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I just want to accept and pay
Category: Computer
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 19 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know who has provided you with the Quotation?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided it sounds like you would like to pay for a quotation you have been sent. I would suggest you will need to contact the company you have received the quotation from to process the payment and to do so, please see the instructions I have attached below.

1. Call the company. 
  2. Provide the quotation number. 
  3. Request to pay for it. 
  4. Provide your credit/debit card information for the payment to be processed. 
  5. Request an invoice as proof of payment. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew