ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

I can’t remember my password for my email and I don’t have

Customer Question

I can’t remember my password ***** my email and I don’t have the phone number or phone that I used when i set it up how do I access my email as I need it for online banking
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: not anymore as it was a contract that I don’t use anymore
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Okay
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Dear user, could you please tell me what is your email provider, Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Gmail
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No I don’t want to switch to remote secure
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

I understand, you indicate that you do not currently have the phone number associated with your email, do you have any other alternative email that is associated with the email you want to recover?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Dear user, if you see a secure remote assistance offer message please ignore it, it is not me who sends it, it is the automatic system who does it, I am sorry for any inconvenience and/or discomfort this may cause.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Okay
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Can you help me
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

It is good to know that you have an alternative email associated to your Gmail email that you want to recover, to reset your account you can access the google login page and enter your email address, then click on next and when you are asked for your password, click on "forgot password? "and if the next form only gives you the option of phone number then click "try another way" and it will display the option of alternative email if you have it associated with your account, if not then it will show you a form where it will ask you to answer certain questions that if you answer correctly you can restore access to your Gmail account.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you I am attempting this now
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

I am always at your service

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
That isn’t working
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I still can’t access it, it isn’t actually asking any questions although it says it will but the only button to press is a try again button
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I put the last password ***** remember and it still can’t verify it’s me and is just sending me back to you ‍♀️ I really need into this email as I used it for my online banking I’m desperate
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Dear user, I am sorry for the delay, if the system does not ask you any other type of questions it is because when you created your Gmail account you did not register a secret questions and answers.

Unfortunately your only options available to restore access to your account are through the phone number or alternative email associated with your Gmail account.

You could contact your digital phone provider and request that they reinstate the phone number you previously had when you registered your Gmail account so that you can recover your account through that means.