ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

Please help me access my email I need it for online banking

Customer Question

Please help me access my email I need it for online banking and I can’t remember the password ***** don’t have the phone or the phone number as I smashed it in a car crash
Category: Computer
Expert:  ExpLari replied 19 days ago.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 19 days ago.

Dear user, could you please tell me what is your email provider, Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Gmail
Expert:  ExpLari replied 19 days ago.

I understand, you indicate that you do not currently have the phone number associated with your email, do you have any other alternative email that is associated with the email you want to recover?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I don’t want to switch to remote assistan
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
No
Expert:  ExpLari replied 19 days ago.

Dear user, if you see a secure remote assistance offer message please ignore it, it is not me who sends it, it is the automatic system who does it, I am sorry for any inconvenience and/or discomfort this may cause.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Okay no problem
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
It is important that I access this email as I need my online banking app restored
Expert:  ExpLari replied 19 days ago.

Dear user, since you indicate that you do not have an alternative account associated with your Gmail account.

What you can do is to contact your digital phone provider with whom you purchased the phone number you had previously and have it reinstated on a new phone because unfortunately without an alternate phone number or email associated with your Gmail account to which the system can communicate with you and verify that you are the owner of the Gmail account there is no way to allow a password *****

Something else that might work for you is to go to the Google login page and type "forgot password?" in the following form and click on "try another way" until it gives you the option to answer some questions and if you answer correctly you will be able to restore access to your Gmail account.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 19 days ago.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I have already tried this and it says to answer the questions but it doesn’t ask any questions it just says try again and then sends me back to you
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I think there may be another email attached to it I’m not sure but if I’m right how do I access it
Expert:  ExpLari replied 19 days ago.

Could you tell me which is the email address you want to recover so I can see whether or not it has an associated email and a clue as to which one it would be

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Expert:  ExpLari replied 18 days ago.

Dear user, unfortunately Google seems to have failed to identify whether or not you are the owner of the account and does not have a means of recovery by phone number or alternative email associated, you will have to remember the current password ***** regain access to your account.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have found the right email address it’s not the one I sent before it’s actually***@******.***
Expert:  ExpLari replied 18 days ago.

Dear user, the email you mentioned has 2 means of recovery, through the associated phone number which ends in "65" and an alternative email that starts with "chr" and ends in "@gmail.com".