ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

My hotmail password is blocked, hp lap top[ HP, tried to

Customer Question

my hotmail password ***** *****
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: hp lap top[
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: HP
JA: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: tried to install my hotmail blocked passwords
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  ExpLari replied 18 days ago.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 18 days ago.

Dear user, do you have an alternate phone number or email associated with the hotmail account you wish to recover?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Expert:  ExpLari replied 18 days ago.

I understand, dear user I will give you some steps to follow to perform the password ***** process.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 18 days ago.

Please go to https://login.live.com/login.srf

Enter your email address and press continue, when you are asked for your password ***** the phrase that says "forgot password?", the system will then show you a form where you can select the password ***** method, select the one you like and follow the steps in the form to regain access to your hotmail account.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 18 days ago.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar