ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

My tablet is stuck and I cannot access it. I have not

Customer Question

Hi . My tablet is stuck and I cannot access it.
JA: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?
Customer: I have not changed password ***** code since I bought it
JA: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?
Customer: yes it is
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
How long does it usually take?
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hello . Is there anyway you can help me?
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Dear user, what is the make and model of your tablet?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
No thank you .
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Dear user, if you are receiving a message offering secure remote assistance, please ignore it, it is not me who sends it, it is the automatic system who offers it, I am sorry for any inconvenience and/or discomfort this may cause.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Dear user, in order to help you, I need to know the brand and model of your tablet.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Dear user, it has been a while since I have received a response from you, so I will proceed to give you my general answer to your query.

Since you do not remember the password ***** PIN of your tablet I recommend you to enter the following link:

https://android.com/find

Once you are there just follow the steps below and you will be able to perform a factory reset of your Tablet.

How to reset your Android phone through Find My Device

1. Go to android.com/find. If you’re not already, sign in to your Google account that is the main profile on your device. And if you have more than one device, select the phone you want to erase at the top left of the screen.
  2. Select ERASE DEVICE
  3. Click the ERASE DEVICE button
  4. Follow the steps to set up your phone again – note that you will need to verify the Google account information you originally used to set up the phone in order to proceed with setting up the device.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
On our recent contact I was having some issues with my tablet and as we proceeded talking i realized that I didn’t need this service and ended our conversation however I just realized that you have charged me £35 without my concent and without even getting any service . I need you to refund the above amount as of no service was provided and I hope you will not ever charge me again otherwise I will proceed to legal actions .
Expert:  ExpLari replied 6 days ago.

Dear user, I do not know about applied collections, I am only an expert that provides support on informatics queries, for payment or collection issues please contact our customer care area.