ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

I had to change the e-mail password on my Microsoft

Customer Question

I had to change the e-mail password ***** my Microsoft computer. I have successfully re-connected the non-Apple items to e-mail, but wish to re-connect a 3G and a 4G phone. There seems to be no facility to do this on the ni-phones.
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes, I am on my desktop now.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Which file?
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I hope my message was comprehensible!
Category: Computer
Expert:  ExpLari replied 18 days ago.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 18 days ago.

Dear user, which is the email provider of the account you wish to reset password, Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo or other?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
btinternet.com
Expert:  ExpLari replied 18 days ago.

Dear user, please access the following link:

https://my.bt.com/s/apps/appsselfserve/index.html#/forgotlogindetails?srfd=y&view=default&TARGET=&redirectURL=&backURL=

When you log in, enter your email address and click "next", the system will give you an option to send a code in case that option does not work, click "try another way" or similar and the system will proceed to ask you a series of questions to verify your identity, if you manage to answer the questions correctly, the system will proceed to enable you to create a new password.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 18 days ago.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar