ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

I have deleted a mail in error, No..............where are

Customer Question

I have deleted a mail in error
JA: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: No..............where are they
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?
Customer: No what is that
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not yet,
Category: Computer
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Dear user, are you accessing your Gmail from a computer or phone?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
thanks, ***** ***** find a mail regardiing health that I have deleted erroneously
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

To give you the correct steps to follow I need to know if you are accessing your account from your computer or from your phone.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
NO
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Dear user, if you are receiving a message offering secure remote assistance, please ignore it, it is not me who sends it, it is the automatic system who offers it, I am sorry for any inconvenience and/or discomfort this may cause.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Again, in order to give you the steps to follow to recover your deleted email, I need to know if you are accessing your Gmail account via phone or computer.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
no
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
accessing by computer......;.look forward to your reply, leaving till tomorrow am
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Dear user follow this steps to recover you deleted email

1. On your computer, go to Gmail.
  2. On the left side of the page, scroll and click More Trash.
  3. Check the box next to the messages you want to move.
  4. Click Move to .
  5. Choose where you want to move the messages.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar