Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

I am carrying out instructions just received from your

Customer Question

I am carrying out instructions just received from your expert, Aaron
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: its a RECORDER problem. Humax FVP 5000T has dropped the router connection and will not restart
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: sky - but you have asked and I have answered this already
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: and I have already answered that question - rebooted router and Humax recorder many times but still wont ling to wlan
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Ive told you all this and had a reply which I am now working on
Category: Computer
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 17 days ago.

Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will gladly help you find the answers you need.

How can I help you with your Humax FVP 5000T

Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 12 days ago.

I did not get any response from you, if you need anything else just message me back thanks

Expert:  Russell H. replied 12 days ago.
Hi, welcome to JustAnswer.com. I am Expert Russell, & I will try to give the right answer to your device and network question. I am typing your answer now and should be able to post it within about 6 or 7 minutes. Thank you for waiting for that long, in the meantime.
I suggest that, if there is an obstinate tendency for your human to not connect by WiFi, you might wish to connect it by an Ethernet cable to one of the router's spare or numbered ports.
If the problem is of some other nature, then please let me know just how the overall symptoms go, and I will offer further suggestions and advice for this problem.
Let me know, please.