Benjie
Benjie, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

I have been trying to contact 2100 to reply e-mails

Customer Question

I have been trying to contact janet 2100 to reply e-mails regarding my order. The order number is ***** -15787, below is the correspondence entered with her, with proof the item was ordered and has been paid for
eBay - janeh2100
New message: Hi We haven't got any order from you... New message from: janeh2100 (111,222) Hi We haven't got any order from you. If you have new order please make sure you fill correct shipping address. Regards ***** ***** Customer, Thank you for your E-mail, we will get back to you within 24-hour. Or if there is a delay, maybe there is just a special case or we miss your E-mail in the mailbox system, you may try to send the E-mail again. We will do our best. Hope you don t mind. Because we are all on the Chi
Sun, 5 Jun at 02:50
Original BC-45B BC-45A BC-45C Class 2 Battery Charger for Fujifilm £8.13 Original BC-45B BC-45A BC-45C Class 2 Battery Charger for Fujifilm NP-45... United Kingdom 7-12d Italy 7-12d. I ordered and paid for by VISA a BC-45A battery charger for Fujifilm camera, Total cost £ 7.93 plus postage £2.40. The problem was the forwarding address was wrong the correct address for delivery is:- James Haggerty, 3, Everard Court, Glasgow, G211XR. As soon as the mistake was discovered I informed you regarding the error.
Sun, 5 Jun at 12:35
James Haggerty <*****@******.***>
To:eBay - janeh2100
Sun, 5 Jun at 12:57This is the original order with the mistaken address, the correct address 3, Everard Court, Glasgow G21 1XR
Postage to***** Glasgow G211AE, United Kingdom
Order number: 04-08713-15787Original BC-45B BC-45A BC-45C Class 2 Battery Charger for Fujifilm NP-45 NP-45A
You should get it by 16 Jun.
Your order's in.
Thanks for trying us out. We'll email updates to***@******.***.
You should get it by 16 Jun.
Order total: £10.33
James Haggerty
Please confirm you have received the amended address below, again, the correct address is J. Haggerty*****Glasgow. G21 1XR
Wed, 8 Jun at 19:33James Haggerty <*****@******.***>
To:eBay - janeh2100
Tue, 14 Jun at 15:53
This is the original order with the mistaken address, the correct address 3, Everard Court, Glasgow G21 1XR.
Postage to:***** Glasgow G211AE, United Kingdom
Order number: 04-08713-15787
Original BC-45B BC-45A BC-45C Class 2 Battery Charger for Fujifilm NP-45 NP-45A
You should get it by*****address 3, Everard Court, Glasgow G21 1XR.Postage to:***** Glasgow G211AE, United Kingdom
Order number: 04-08713-15787
You should get it by 16 Jun.
This is the original order with the mistaken address, the correct address 3, Everard Court, Glasgow G21 1XR
Order number: 04-08713-15787
You should get it by 16 Jun.
Your order's in. Thanks for trying us out. We'll email updates to***@******.*** should get it by 16 Jun.Order total: £10.33JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: yahoo
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried email didn't work
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just want to send a complaint email to ebay
Category: Computer
Expert:  Benjie replied 11 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I’m Benjie and I can help you today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

What is the name of the website or service that you used to make a purchase or order?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
ebay
Expert:  Benjie replied 11 days ago.

Have you tried to track the order?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
they will not reply to my emails
Expert:  Benjie replied 11 days ago.

Can you try to track the order?

if your seller is using a tracked shipping service, you’ll be able to view carrier information as well as your order’s current location. If your item isn’t sent with tracking, you’ll be able to see the expected delivery date for your package.

Track your item or click here https://www.ebay.com/help/action?&topicId=4027
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
They are not replying to my emails with tracking and the delivery date has past
Expert:  Benjie replied 11 days ago.

You may also contact the seller via eBay account.

1. Go to the Seller Information section at the top of the listing and select Contact Seller.
  2. Choose the topic that best matches your question on the Find answers page.
  3. If you can't find a solution to your question, select Other, then select Contact the seller.
  4. Type your question for the seller.
  5. Select Send a copy to my email address if you'd like to receive a copy of the message.
  6. Select Send message.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
if you read the message i sent you you will see i have been trying to contact the seller with out success
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
are you an employe of e bay
Expert:  Benjie replied 11 days ago.

No, 

you are communicating with an Expert from JUSTANSWER.COM an Independent paid question and answer website.

What I could suggest you do is, contact eBay  click here https://www.ebay.com/help/home

Once scroll down the page then click Contact us.

or

There are some options you can do to resolve this situation. You can either go to their website, sign in your account,

and in your orders see if you have the ability to change the order.

If you are unable to do so, you may need to then contact their customer support. Once there,

you can explain them the situation and ask them to change the order, keep the order the same, or to receive a refund.

If they refuse, I suggest You will have to contact your bank or credit card company,

let them know that the payment is unauthorized to be processed and that they need to cancel the payment.

Tell your bank to dispute the payment

which may result in a chargeback, in other words, the transaction would be put on hold and disputed with the merchant.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
thanks for the info.
Expert:  Benjie replied 11 days ago.

You are very much welcome! Stay safe.

Expert:  Benjie replied 11 days ago.

If you have any further questions. don't hesitate to ask. Stay safe! and Have a nice day!

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
After contacting janeh2100 several times regarding the mistaken address they still sent the order to the wrong address, from where I was able to retrieve the item, so in the end I have what I ordered.
Expert:  Benjie replied 5 days ago.

We recommend contacting your local post courier with your tracking numbers to see if they can reroute your order to your exact address address.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I now have the package.
Expert:  Benjie replied 4 days ago.
I see,  

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
no further questions. Thank you
Expert:  Benjie replied 3 days ago.

You are very much welcome!