Benjie
Benjie, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

Cannot access iPad because I cannot turn. Off airplane mode,

Customer Question

Cannot access iPad because I cannot turn. Off airplane mode
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: My. New iPad which I bought last week
JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What Apple model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: My bill says Wi Fi 64GB Targus
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have sent all content from my old iPad successfully and it was working Ok until Sat
Category: Computer
Expert:  Benjie replied 15 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm Benjie and I can help you today.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know What exactly the account are you having trouble accessing?

Expert:  Benjie replied 15 days ago.

Since I didn’t hear from you please try these general instructions.

If you have issues when you try to sign in with your Apple ID password, use these steps to reset it and regain access to your account.

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, Please click the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done using this new password

Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

If you think your Ipad is defective, I suggest bringing your Ipad to the shop you purchase the item just bring the receipt of your item so that they can replace the item or fix it for free. I am being honest about it by keeping your best interest in mind without beating around the bush. I hope things work great for you.

If I have not fully addressed your questions or if you have any follow-up questions, or if I have misinterpreted your questions in any way,

Please feel free to reply here. I’m more than happy to help you!