Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I have changed my bank card so no ink, contact instant

Customer Question

i have changed my bank card so no ink
JA: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?
Customer: contact instant ink.com
JA: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?
Customer: new that were sent to me
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 17 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could I confirm you need assistance updating your Payment Method on your Instant Ink account? 

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided it sounds like you have a query relating to updating your Instant Account Payment details. I would suggest these changes can be applied online through the Instant Ink website, however, if you have not attempted this before it can be rather difficult, however, don't worry I have you covered with some simple instructions that you may follow.

1. Go to - https://instantink.hpconnected.com/uk/en/l/v2
  2. Sign in to your Online account. 
  3. Tap on Open Account or My Account from the left menu.
  4. Click Billing or Billing Information, and then click Change Payment Method.
  5. Enter your new payment method and ensure you save them. 

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew