Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I purchased a waterproof gazebo online and the money was

Customer Question

I purchased a waterproof gazebo online and the money was taken from my account on 18th May. Today I still have not received my order which is over month
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I have a mini I pad
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: There is nothing wrong with my computer. I am complaining because I have not received the gazebo which I paid for on the 18th May 2022
JA: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Why do I have to pay for a service that I have not received
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No there is nothing more to say other than when will the gazebo that I purchased be delivered
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 16 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** Thank you for posting your query in JustAnswer.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 16 days ago.

May I know from which website did you make the purchase?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Dear anikesh please excuse my ignorance as I am 83 years old and not computer sure. I purchased the item on living social online on 18th May. The money was taken from my account but I have not received my order
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 16 days ago.

Thanks for the information.

Please use the below link and follow the onscreen instructions to track Living Social online order:-

https://www.aftership.com/brands/livingsocial.com

I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
All I want to know is when will living social send me my order which is one month oberdue
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 16 days ago.

Thanks for the information.

I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I do not want to spend more money. All I want to know is when will I receive the goods that I purchased which is a month overdue
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have paid for an order that I have not received
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 15 days ago.

I hope this helps.

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 15 days ago.

Is your issue fixed now?

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 15 days ago.

I hope I have provided you with helpful information.

If you have any questions or want any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

And thank you for using Justanswer.com.

Best Regards,

Anikesh