Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

I have anew card (debit from RBS)different number. How do I

Customer Question

I have anew card (debit from RBS)different number. How do I keep paying my 79 pence per month
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: iPad very new just been updated to 15 something
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I want to know how to pay my bill whe I have been sent a new card and number from the RBS.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am 77 years old and not good at internet.I need your help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer? A Mac? Or a smartphone?
    2. What exactly is the account that you are tryin to make payments with?

Thank you and please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 days ago.

Hi, how is it going? It appears that you are still offline and you have not provided the information I was asking from you. Without those information, I can only provide very limited procedures to help you fix your problem.

If you have a service subscription that deducts money from your payment method like a debit or credit card, and you have a new card where you want to make payments with your subscription, all you have to do is to use a web browser and login to your account with the company you have a subscription to. Then on your account with them, add your new card in the Payment Method section and then delete the old card that could have been there. Then set the new card as your default payment option.

Thank you and I hope that helped. If you need further assistance, please let me know. I will be happy to assist you until your issue is resolved.

Best regards,

Jess