ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

How Can I tell Google I now reside in the UK, It is my

How Can I tell Google I now reside in the UK
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: It is my Google e-Mail address
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Gmail Via my Laptop and phone through Chrome
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: When I want to down load an App it says "Not allowed in your country". This assumes I am elsewhere which I was. I need to tell Gmail I am now resident in UK
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I want to tell Google Gmail my residence is now UK

Dear user to change your Google Play country you can do the following steps

1. On your Android device, open the Google Play Store app .
  2. At the top right, tap the profile icon.
  3. Tap Settings General Account and device preferences Country and profiles.
  4. Tap the country where you want to add an account.
  5. Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
Tip: Your profile can take up to 48 hours to update.

For more information please visit the following link: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7431675?hl=en

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
no I am fine now thank you

Dear user, if you are receiving a message offering secure remote assistance, please ignore it, it is not me who sends it, it is the automatic system who offers it, I am sorry for any inconvenience and/or discomfort this may cause.

I am always here to serve you, if you need anything else or have any questions regarding your inquiry do not hesitate to write me