If you have lost your Apple ID password
You can reset your Apple ID password ***** a friend or family member's iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using the Apple Support app or the Find My iPhone app. You can also visit an Apple Store and ask to use a device on site.
Use the Apple Support app
Ask your friend or family member to open the App Store and download the Apple Support app on their iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Can't download the Apple Support app?
Then open the Apple Support app and follow these steps:
- Tap Passwords & Security.
- Tap Reset Apple ID password.
- Tap Get Started, then tap "A different Apple ID."
- Enter the Apple ID that you need to reset the password *****
- Tap Next, then follow the steps on your screen until you receive confirmation that your Apple ID password ***** *****
Any information that you enter will not be stored on the device.
Use the Find My iPhone app
If your friend or family member uses iOS 9 through 12 and they can't download the Apple Support app, use the Find My iPhone app instead.
- Open the Find My iPhone app.
- When a Sign In screen appears, make sure the Apple ID field is empty. If you see someone else's user name, erase it.
- Tap Forgot Apple ID or Password, then follow the onscreen steps.
Don't see a Sign In screen? Tap Sign Out. After you sign out, make sure the Apple ID field is empty. Then tap Forgot Apple ID or Password, and follow the onscreen steps.
If you can't change or reset your password
If you tried the previous steps and were unable to change or reset your password, try these steps instead.
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID. Did you forget your Apple ID?
- Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Choose to answer your security questions, get an email, or enter your Recovery Key.* Learn what to do if you don't receive your verification or reset email.
- Follow the onscreen steps to reset your password.
After you reset your password, you'll be asked to sign in again with your new password. You also might need to update your password ***** Settings on your devices.
To further assist you with your query I will provide you with an illustrated guide with all the information regarding lost passwords or passcodes provided by Apple from the following link:https://support.apple.com/en-gu/HT201487