Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 11 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Thanks. I'd hit the number lock button. Ok now. Thanks.

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 13 days ago.

I'm sorry about your issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Is there any issue you are having with your computer or smartphone or tablet, etc.?
Do you have a Windows or Mac computer? Or what's the model of your device?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.   The first troubleshooting step is to disconnect / reconnect the power cord of your device.  If possible, please use the option to shut down / restart your device. If needed, you can press and hold the Power on / off button on your  device for about 20 seconds, and then turn it back on and check.
For further assistance, please let me know the model of your device, and the issue with it. We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks for answering. I had hit the number lock button by accident. So all great now. Sorry to trouble you.
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 11 days ago.
You're welcome. Great. If you need anything else later on, please let me know anytime. Take care! Thank you for your patience.