Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 11 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

No no no, no, no, no

Customer Question

no no no
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: no
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 16 days ago.

I'm sorry about your issue. I'm glad to assist you today. What's the issue you are having with? Is there any error or message?
Do you have a Windows or Mac computer? What email service do you use, such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 15 days ago.

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps. If your device is not working or frozen, please press and hold the power on / off button on it for about 30 seconds, and then turn it back on and check. If needed, disconnect the power cord from it for a couple of minutes, then reconnect. Please let me know more details about the issue. We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below. Thank you for your patience.