Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Thirteen years of experience providing computer support for fortune 500 companies and government.
22099314

I really do hope you can help me. I have created several

Hi, I really do hope you can help me. I have created several google accounts and certainly need to reduce them but this isn't the main issue. I signed out of my main google account***@******.*** which I have had for many years. I am not signing in with the correct password, it states I changed my password ***** months ago which is correct. To add to the problem over 1 month ago I lost my iphone. I have replaced this and have a new number but did not change on my main google account which is***@******.*** so have used another recovery option which is a verification code which has apparently sent to ker••••••••@gmail.com, I am not sure which account this is. I have set up a further google account which is***@******.*** which does have my new telephone number - +44(###) ###-#### Would it be possible to send a verification code to this number ormy new google account please?
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: The message says it was 5 months ago. I do keep a record of passwords but have tried many combinations but it has not worked. I do have a history of previous passwords if that helps
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: That is another problem. I am trying to connect to my home network but it's not accepting the password ***** am returning to the Vodaphone outlet to sort. The highest priority for me is to retain my***@******.*** account. I am sorry these are such long explainations!
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you but I do appreciate you responding so quickly. Great service. I have a HP Pavillion laptop, not a Mac

My name is Aaron.

Your issue with your Google Gmail email accounts might be related to your web browser caching your passwords. You can clear your web browser cache and history. You can restart your computer and or web browser.

Also, you can make sure your web browser is up to date. Another thing you can try is to use a different web browser. Some web browsers do not function well with certain websites. You can use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Opera web browsers.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
the first thing I should do is clear the cache? I am having trouble downloading any app as I have create a new apple id. It may be easier if I securely connect

Yes.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok, how do I clear the cache please?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
is it clear browsing history, cached images and files, cookies and other site data?

Yes.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.

You are welcome.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have paid the £22 on securely connect. Are you able to access?

Hopefully, an available expert will accept your secure remote assistance request soon.

Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Thirteen years of experience providing computer support for fortune 500 companies and government.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I do hope so, thank you
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I also need to break off for just 15 mins or so, please do not disconnect me and keep this channel open please
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello, I am now back
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
awaiting an available expert. Do we know how long this will be please?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
How long does it take for an expert to respond please as I have paid the £22.00 yet have not heard back
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am sorry for being persistent but am considering calling my bank and cancelling the payment as I am becoming increasingly concerned

click this link on the pc to remotely connect:https://join.zoho.eu/7181322837

ok

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
May I have a transcription of our contact please?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
or video
You can check your email for a copy of each of my responses.