Russell H.
Russell H., Computer System Tech
Experience:  11 years experience
13568747

We are not receiving your monthly e-mail advising the

We are not receiving your monthly e-mail advising the monthly charge on my bank account. Our account number is###-##-####i.n.o. M.E.S.Hale and address is 3 Chestnut Grove, Fleet, Hants Gu51 3LN. We simply want to change our e-mail address to***@******.***. Can you please help?
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Don't know. We think its from a browser.
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Hi, welcome to JustAnswer.com. I am Expert Russell, & I will try to give the right answer to your online account and email notifications question. I am typing your answer now and should be able to post it within about 6 or 7 minutes. Thank you for waiting for that long, in the meantime.
I understand that you wish to change your email in your online account.
That may be done by going to the website of the account, signing into your account with your username and password ***** the account, and then going to your profile or to your contact information, and changing your email, being sure to save that change before exiting.
If you need more specific information or would prefer to call a phone number, please tell me what website you wish to get notifications from to your current email address. And I will advise you further.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
We are going add the required details as requested by the on screen program.
Thank you for your suggestions.
Yours sincerely,
Marion and Mathew HaleA/C Number###-##-####
Ok. Good. Let me know if you need further help from me, at any time. Thank you.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
WE have decided to sport the new arrangements ourselves. Thank yo for your offer of help. Marion and Matthew Hale
Thank you, ***** ***** luck, Marion and Matthew Hale.