Benjie
Benjie, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

Can't get my email account, Browser, No, No

Can't get my email account
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Browser
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Benjie replied 13 days ago.
Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm Benjie and I can help you today.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know What exactly the account are you having trouble accessing?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Gmail
Expert:  Benjie replied 13 days ago.

Thanks for confirming. I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused. Please allow me to review this issue. I will get back to you shortly.

Expert:  Benjie replied 13 days ago.

I totally understand how important it is for you to get back to your account.

I would like to set expectations that we have a general Account Recovery process which is set final by Google and was created to make sure that all accounts are safe as we value your privacy and security.
We are unable to open your accounts and change any information
We are unable to reset your password ***** I can do, however, is to guide you through the steps that might help you in recovering your account.

May I know what happened when you try to sign in your google account?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Just payed £22 waste of my money no help whatsoever
Expert:  Benjie replied 13 days ago.

I need brief information about the issue for my better understanding so that I can help you accordingly.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I give it a password ***** comes up incorrect
Expert:  Benjie replied 13 days ago.

Can you still access the recovery email and phone number associated with your Google account?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Expert:  Benjie replied 13 days ago.

What I could suggest you do is, reset you password

You can reset the password ***** or click here https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

If you do not have longer your phone number set on the account to recover it, you can click on "Try another way": you will get a proposal for

1) the last password,

2) phone number (new or old one),

3) security question,

4) Verification code by email

5) another email used in the past.

Remember to use a device and the browser you used in the past to access Gmail so will be easier to reset your password.

Account recovery tips:

• Make sure to complete the form from a device you have regularly used in the past.
  • Make sure to complete the form from previously used physical location/IP address.
  • Answer as many questions as possible, and make sure that your answers are correct.
  • If you're unsure about some answer or specific dates, that's okay, give your best guess.
  • Do not attempt account recovery form multiple times in a row because you will get blocked.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok I'll try that
Expert:  replied 13 days ago.

Thank you. Please take your time.

Benjie, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: Computer and IT Support Engineer
Expert:  Stuart Woods replied 13 days ago.
What’s the problem