Josh
Josh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I’ve just sold an item, email says customer paid. But

Customer Question

I’ve just sold an item, email says customer paid. But payment withheld till I put qr 73934 number in . Can’t find anywhere to put number in. Also on my eBay account it shows I’ve bought and sold nothing recently.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: I’m with virgin using gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone and tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I’m tried just following google instructions.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just want to know where to enter qr number
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 10 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is***** have over 10 years of experience and I will be assisting you today. I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue.

Please allow me a couple of minutes to respond to your request below. If you would like to add any extra information while I am typing out your information, please feel free to respond and I will review it.

---------------------------

Expert:  Josh replied 10 days ago.

The email is actually a scam email from the "customer" -- If you do not see the item actually being sold within your eBay account or payment made via their website then it is a scam.

Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

I am following up with you. I have provided steps or information above that you have not responded back to yet. Please take a minute to review the conversation above and if you still need help, please respond back so that we can continue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, you can either reply stating it was resolved or simply read this message here and the response below without a response.

Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.