ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

Been signed out of account, It's my phone, HUAWEI Mate 20,

Customer Question

Been signed out of account
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: It's my phone
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: HUAWEI Mate 20
JA: How long has this been going on with your Mate? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've been sent verification code but can't access it
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm just trying to sign in
Category: Computer
Expert:  ExpLari replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Trying to sign in to Google
Expert:  ExpLari replied 14 days ago.

Dear user, what does the system tell you when you try to access your Google / Gmail account?

Expert:  ExpLari replied 14 days ago.

If you recently performed a password ***** or updated the Gmail application you can solve the problem by simply removing the account from your phone and re-adding it, just follow the steps below

Remove a Google or other account from your phone

1. Open your phone's Settings app.
  2. Tap Passwords & accounts. If you don't see "Accounts," tap Users & accounts.
  3. Under "Accounts for," tap the account you want to remove Remove account.
  4. To confirm, tap Remove account OK.
  5. If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you'll need to enter your phone's pattern, PIN, or password ***** security.

Add a Google or other account to your phone

1. Open your phone's Settings app.
  3. Under "Accounts for," tap Add account.
  4. Tap the type of account you want to add.
    • To add your Google Account, tap Google. When you sign in with a Google Account, the email, contacts, calendar events, and other data associated with that account automatically sync with your phone.
    • To add a different personal account, tap Personal (IMAP) or Personal (POP3). You'd generally choose these if you use an email program like Microsoft Outlook or Apple Mail. Learn how to use IMAP or POP3 with Gmail.
  5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
  6. If you're adding accounts, you may need to enter your phone's pattern, PIN, or password ***** security.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 14 days ago.

In case you forgot your password ***** can perform a password ***** process for your Gmail account.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 14 days ago.

Dear user, to reset a password ***** a Google / Gmail account, you need to have a phone number or alternate email address associated with the account you wish to reset in order to verify the identity of the owner of the account.

To start go to: https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/identifier

Once there enter your email address and then press "next" when the system asks you for your password ***** the phrase "forgot password?", the system will give you a series of options among which should show your phone number or alternative email associated with it, if not displayed then you may not have any registered, in this case the system will ask you a series of questions that if answered correctly will enable the procedure to reset a new password.

If the system shows you an associated phone number or alternative email address, select the option that best suits you and continue with the steps that the system prompts you to perform the password ***** process.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 14 days ago.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Did not realise that I needed to pay
Expert:  ExpLari replied 14 days ago.

Dear user with payment and/or refund issues please contact our Customer Service area.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 14 days ago.

If you need anything else I can help you with regarding your Google / Gmail account, please do not hesitate to contact me.