ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

Just need to get back on me Gmail account as all me bookings

Customer Question

Just need to get back on me Gmail account as all me bookings are on it
JA: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: Can't get into it
JA: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?
Customer: I can't get in to Gmail
JA: Is there anything else the Email Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nothing just need to open me account
Category: Computer
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Dear user, to reset a password ***** a Gmail account, you need to have a phone number or alternate email address associated with the account you wish to reset in order to verify the identity of the owner of the account.

To start go to: https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/identifier

Once there enter your email address and then press "next" when the system asks you for your password ***** the phrase "forgot password?", the system will give you a series of options among which should show your phone number or alternative email associated with it, if not displayed then you may not have any registered, in this case the system will ask you a series of questions that if answered correctly will enable the procedure to reset a new password.

If the system shows you an associated phone number or alternative email address, select the option that best suits you and continue with the steps that the system prompts you to perform the password ***** process.