ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

When i try to create a new account for total av. my email or

Customer Question

when i try to create a new account for total av. my email or password are not recognised
JA: The Computer Expert can help you recover your account. Do you have an email address or phone number linked to it?
Customer: i am not sure its been a while since i used these login details
JA: Are you logged into your account on any other devices?
Customer: not at the moment
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i dont think so
Category: Computer
Expert:  ExpLari replied 11 days ago.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 11 days ago.

Dear user, to successfully create a new Total AV account please go to https://www.totalav.com/

Expert:  ExpLari replied 11 days ago.

Once there, click on the "login" button and then you will see a form like this one

Expert:  ExpLari replied 11 days ago.

Click on the option that says "Sign up".

Expert:  ExpLari replied 11 days ago.

The following form will appear, please enter your name, email address and password ***** continue with the steps that the system will indicate.

If you already have an account with Total AV remember not to use the data from the old account.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 11 days ago.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i tried a new email and password. still the same problem
Expert:  ExpLari replied 11 days ago.

Could you please tell me what error the system gives you?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
lari had good suggestions but this info never solved my problem
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
my email and password ***** not recognised
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i am awaiting for another suggestion from lari
Expert:  ExpLari replied 11 days ago.

Dear user, please make sure you are using the correct email address and a good enough password ***** creating the account, I have just completed the new account registration process without any problems.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 11 days ago.

your email address must end in e.g. @gmail.com, @live.co.uk, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, the email address must be real.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
do i have to use my original email or am i creating a new email
Expert:  ExpLari replied 11 days ago.

If your original email already has an associated Total AV account then you must create a new email account to create another Total AV account.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i have created a new email account with new password ***** i recieve the same error message
Expert:  ExpLari replied 11 days ago.

Could you please show me how you are filling out the Total AV account registration form?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
how do i show you this?
Expert:  ExpLari replied 11 days ago.

If you can take a photo or screenshot you can send it from the chat as an attachment.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 11 days ago.

Or if you are on a phone in the chat box you will find a paperclip icon, please click on it and select "take picture".

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
thanks for your help lari, but i will leave it for today.
Expert:  ExpLari replied 11 days ago.

I understand dear user, I am always at your service